Qualified Remodeler’s #1 priority is the health and safety of our conference attendees, speakers and sponsors supporting TOP 500 LIVE. In partnership with the New Orleans Marriott, we will adhere to all official government and local authority guidance, as well as any venue or location-specific regulations. This will include indoor masking requirements, if local authorities require them. We will continue to monitor the evolving guidelines and update all stakeholders accordingly.
Duty of Care Measures – as of September 26, 2021
The safety of our attendees are our highest priority. Safety measures listed below are in accordance with the CDC and local authority guidelines.
Qualified Remodeler cannot provide specific risk levels for event activities. It is important to consider your own personal situation and the risk to you, other attendees and staff before participating.
As health and safety conditions continue to evolve, our duty of care measures are as follows:
- Badge Indicators: Attendees will be offered the ability to select ‘badge flair’ and display ribbons that will enable them to show their comfort level with social interaction onsite. (Please note: ribbons are not a reflection of attendee vaccination status.)
- Enhanced Communication: Our event mobile app will continually update all attendees with the latest event-specific safety materials and information.
- Extra Signage and staff will be placed throughout the venue indicating required health and safety protocol and recommended attendee health and safety requirements.
- Floor-Plan Flow: All programming areas will be designed taking into consideration a variety of comfort levels.
- High-traffic spaces and pathways will be designed to allow for additional space for physical distancing.
- Seating areas will include varying degrees of social distancing.
- Hotel staff will conduct room refreshes during programming breaks.
- Food Service and Hospitality Staff: Hotel staff will be required to wear proper PPE and safe-serving.
- Hand Sanitizer Stations will be located throughout all function spaces.
Working with the New Orleans Marriott we intend to deliver a safe event, allowing for our attendees, speakers and sponsors to connect, learn, and return to business as usual effectively and most importantly, safely.