Qualified Remodeler’s #1 priority is the health and safety of our conference attendees, speakers and sponsors supporting TOP 500 LIVE. In partnership with the New Orleans Marriott, SOLA Group, Inc., which owns Qualified Remodeler, will adhere to all state and local requirements, as well as any venue or location-specific requirements. SOLA will continue to monitor the evolving guidelines (and possible end dates to requirements) and will update all stakeholders as needed.
Duty of Care Measures – as of October 15, 2021
The health and safety measures listed below are in accordance with all state and local guidelines.
- Mask requirement: The City of New Orleans will be lifting their indoor mask mandate as of 10/29/21 with the exception of health care facilities and public transportation.
- Local attractions: To visit bars and restaurants, the City of New Orleans requires a proof of vaccination, or negative COVID-19 test (PCR) within 72 hours of arrival. This requirement to visit bars and restaurants is not expected to change before 11/1.
Qualified Remodeler is unable to provide specific risk levels for event activities. It’s important to consider your own personal situation and the risk to you, other attendees and staff before attending TOP 500 LIVE.
SOLA’s duty of care measures on-site are as follows:
- Badge Indicators: Attendees will be offered the ability to select ‘badge flair’ that will enable them to show their comfort level with social interaction onsite. (Please note: These are not a reflection of a person’s vaccination status.)
- Enhanced Communication: The TOP 500 LIVE event mobile app will offer updates with the latest event-specific safety materials and information.
- Extra Signage and staff will be placed throughout the TOP 500 LIVE venue indicating required health and safety protocol and recommended attendee health and safety guidelines.
- Floor-Plan Flow: TOP 500 LIVE program areas will be designed taking into consideration a variety of social-distancing comfort levels.
- In high-traffic spaces, pathways will be designed to allow for additional space for physical distancing.
- Seating areas will include a range of physical-distancing options.
- Hotel staff will conduct room refreshes during all programming breaks.
- Food Service and Hospitality Staff: Hotel staff will be required to wear masks at all times and gloves when necessary. They will also follow safe-serving procedures.
- Hand Sanitizer Stations will be located throughout all function spaces.
Working with the New Orleans Marriott we intend to deliver a safe event, allowing for our attendees, speakers and sponsors to connect, learn, and return to business as usual effectively and most importantly, safely.